In the days following the event, the footage is processed so that it can be delivered in the proper format and quality. This process takes time and our teams works as quickly and efficiently as possible to deliver quality footage.
Articles in this section
- How does GameTime film?
- Can I sample the game film before buying?
- When will my footage be delivered?
- How will I receive my game film?
- Why does it take up to 14 days to receive my game film?
- Can you expedite my game film?
- I am having trouble downloading my game film. What should I do?
- How do I purchase the All Star game?
- Did GameTime film my event?
- Why is my game film muted?