All game film is muted to eliminate wind, chatter, and other background noise. College coaches also prefer that the audio is removed while they review film.
Articles in this section
- How does GameTime film?
- Can I sample the game film before buying?
- When will my footage be delivered?
- How will I receive my game film?
- Why does it take up to 14 days to receive my game film?
- Can you expedite my game film?
- I am having trouble downloading my game film. What should I do?
- How do I purchase the All Star game?
- Did GameTime film my event?
- Why is my game film muted?